Deliver the tools of recovery through technology, for everyone to receive the highest quality of substance use disorder treatment.
Provide a cost-effective substance use disorder treatment program for individuals across the United States removing traditional barriers to treatment using technology.
ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM
According to data collected by a National Survey conducted by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
In 2018, about 18,022,000 people 18 or older in the United States needing treatment for alcohol or illicit drug use did not receive treatment services.
DUE TO THE FOLLOWING BARRIERS:
- No Health Care Coverage or Could Not Afford Cost
- Had Health Care Coverage but Did Not Cover Treatment
- No Transportation/Programs Too Far Away or Hours Inconvenient
- No Openings in a Program
- Did Not Want Others to Find Out
- Might Have a Negative Effect on Job
- Did Not Have Time
RecoverOnline Advisory Panel